I have received this lovely Sisterhood Award from Peggy of Meggie's Musings.
Thank you for this lovely nomination, Peggy! Peggy has always been a bright light in my life ever since I met her some 33 years ago in Illinois. She is presently battling leukemia with grace, courage, insight and humor. She continues to be an inspiration to me even though we are thousands of miles apart.
Here are the rules to the Sisterhood Award.
1. Put the logo on your blog and post
2. Nominate at least 5 other blogs which show great ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.
As my cyberfamily knows, I no longer pass on the awards but I do add them to my sidebar. You can reach all the lovely friends who gave me awards just by clicking on the sidebar award logo. To pass on this award, you can copy the award photo from this post and then follow the rules as written.