I was visiting Peggy of Meggie's Musings and saw this meme. I figure.... Hey, why not?
Here are the rules of the meme.
1.Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse. We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2.List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it,we'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks and link to this page so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag or just tag yourself!
#1 Here's the only bag I carry now for everyday and for trips:
#2 I bought my very lightweight (good for travel) synthetic bag at the Samsonite Outlet store in Kenosha. Wisconsin. They were having this knock your socks of sale where I could buy the bag for (ARRRGGHHHH! I can't remember!) maybe $20.00, and get the 2nd one for 1 cents. So I've got two of these bags. The nice thing is there's a small pocket in front for my calendar, notebook, mints, pen, and tissues but the opening for the bag is really next to my back on the other side so that it makes it a bit more tricky for a thief to get into when it's on my back.
#3 I won't tag anybody but if anybody would like to have fun with this please go ahead.
Explanation of my contents:
1. nylon reusable shopping bags
2. calendar with photo of my family
3. hand wipes
4. coupon/gift card holder
6. all kinds of cards (library, etc.)
8. purse hook so I don't have to leave my bag on the floor at restaurants
9. cloth pencil case made for me by my crafty friend, Mavis
11. folding scissors
12. mini flashlight
14. special wipes for glasses and camera lens
17. medicine sack (aspirin, Purell hand wash, band-aids, safety pins, chapstick)
18. safe check writing pen, highlighter, thin point Sharpie
19. measuring tape
20. I don't have a picture of it but I do carry my cellphone.
And there you have it. You might see why I don't change bags all the time.