Saturday, July 12, 2008
Arte Y Pico Award
Thank You, Lisa (Ramblings of a Villas Girl)
Lisa has given me the Arte Y Pico Award. This award is given for creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community.
The rules for this award are:
1. Choose five blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and for contributing to the blogging community, no matter the language.
2. Each award must have the name of the author and a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner must show the award and put the name and link to the blog of the one who has given the award.
4. The award winner and the one giving the award must show a link to the "Arte Y Pico" blog, so that everyone knows its origin.
There are so many blogs out there that are deserving of this award, but I have choose the following:
1. Amanda's Musings Amanda is from England. She's a super talented quilter who gives wonderful blog tours of her country. I feel like I'm there whenever I "visit" her.
2. Brit' Gal in the USA Sarah is also a Brit but she's now living in Oklahoma. I love seeing her perspective of life in the "colonies."
3. Fun Facts and Tips Michele is from Canada and her Fun Facts and Tips are fabulous! I have learned so much from her and I know you will too.
4. Zoaring With Glinda I just love Mare who is from New York. She is a retired teacher, too. She writes with warmth and humor. Whenever I "visit" her I feel like I'm checking in with a friend.
5. Linda Letters Linda is from Washington state and gives us such a warm and wonderful look at her beautiful area. She is also a retired teacher, a traveler, a terrific gardener and a proud Democrat who is kind and interesting to read.